- Monthly rate will be automatically drafted to the card on file on the 1st of each month
- Registration + first and last month’s tuition are due upon enrollment
- After 2 consecutive months of non-payment, your child will be dropped from classes.
- Account must be paid in FULL to participate in the Spring Recital
- In the yearly payment option, the registration fee, spring recital participation & costume fees and tuition must be paid in full up front.
- This offer is only available until August 17th, 2020
- We offer a $5/monthly discount (max per child) from monthly tuition for each additional child enrolled
- Recital Costumes/tights (if charged on October 1st)
- $90/level I & up
- Recital Costumes/tights (if charged after November 1st)
- $105/level I & up
- These charges reflect the $15 late-shipping fee
- Recital Fee 2019-2020 (charged on February 1st)
- Recital Fee 2020-2021 (Includes digital download of all shows)
Note: Recital tickets are an additional fee.
- Registration fee + first and last month’s (May) tuition is due upon enrollment
- Initial registration and tuition must be paid by placing a credit card on file and completing the payment
- Annual registration fee = $50 for 1st student, $25 for each additional student
with $100 family max.
- Our system runs an automatic drop at midnight for any unpaid new enrollment on the day you register
- Monthly rates will be automatically drafted to the credit card on file the 1st of each month
See below for information about payment options, discounts, additional fees and other important registration info